Thursday, September 17, 2009
Eveybody's sick
I don't know about everyone but I would say 75% of my friends or people I know either have a cough, stuffy nose, headache, or body aches. It sucks since it is nearing the end of summer and it seems half the campus is sick. The worst thing is sitting in class and you have to keep blowing your nose or sniffling. I'm going to get a flu shot today I think, I'm not taking any chances or getting any sicker. Hopefully everyone who is sick recovers fast and it doesn't turn into anything serious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have noticed that everyone is getting sick too. It seems like the symptoms are sore throat and a stuffy nose. It spreads so fast on campus because of how much we are around eachother. Everyone needs to wash their hands every chance they get. Whenever I get to class I immediately use hand sanitizer that I keep in my book bag. I think everyone should do that to kill germs so it doesn't spread as much across campus.
ReplyDeleteits true there is a lot of people getting sick lately. and i agree i hate it when you in class and people keep blowing their nose and sniffing all the time. it probably would be in everyone best interest to get a flu shot. i think i as well will get one.
ReplyDeletePeople becoming sick all over campus is becoming a serious issue. More than half of my friends I would say have either a cough, stuffy nose, or headache, I waited until late October last year to get a flu shot but I feel I may have to go earlier to help my chances of staying healthy through this long Winter.
ReplyDelete