Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Territory Games
I'm currently taking a P.E. class called territory games. The class teaches basic skills in soccer, football, baseketball, and other field sports. Everyone in the class has to teach a unit on a sport. The unit i'm teaching is soccer and I have to teach the class today. My requirement was to teach the class 2 soccer fakes. Although it sounds easy, I have to incorporate the fakes into activities and games and this is the first time I will be teaching so I'm kind of nervous about it. Hopefully all goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck with that peter. I had to teach a class the other day a golf lesson. I don't know too much about golf and pitching is a hard part of the game to teach. I did my research and had to interpret what I learned into a lesson. My partner knew a lot about golf so that also really helped with my teaching.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your teaching Peter. I am sure that your teaching will go well. I am also in territory games and have already taught a warm up. It went smooth and the grading was easy. As long as you have a good lesson plan things should go well.
ReplyDelete