Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Stressed
Just got done doing my webpage and although it wasn't too bad my eyeballs hurt from staring at the computer screen for so long. The work never ends for this class or any class for that matter. This time of year seems inevitable that work is just going to pile up. The only thing that keeps my mind off work is sleep, food, and working out. On top of that I think I'm getting sick and there's a 50% chance one of my roommates has swine flu, just kidding about swine flu but who knows he could have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I also just got done with my webpage and it was so much work. It took me nearly five hours last night just to get it finished and add all my final touches. It was a big relief to be finished with it though. I am already sick of school work and will soon be looking forward to christmas break. With all the work piling up it just seems sometimes its hard to have fun with all the stress of getting your work done on time.
ReplyDeleteI just got done doing my webpage also. When technology doesn't work it's a huge pain. You get frustrated then your work keeps piling up. I had trouble with my webpage and turning it in on blackboard. Finally, I got it turned in ten minutes before class.
ReplyDeleteI think everyone is starting to feel the stress of this semester. It definitely doesn't help that our tech class is half of a semester when it's supposed to be a full! It's certainly not a class to get behind in. It does feel like everyone is getting sick too, good luck staying healthy!
ReplyDelete