Friday, September 18, 2009
TC
If any of you have dance fundamentals this semester you would understand the title of my post. Ty Cobb is the teacher more affectionately known as "TC". He's a great teacher and although I thought I would never like dance class, he totally gave me a new perspective on dance. It's a fun class that I would encourage anyone to take. Even if you're bad at dance TC will make it fun and entertaining for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I completely agree with you. TC is a great teacher and encourages everyone to dance. Whether you are a bad dancer or a great one. He makes everyone feel extremely comfortable in the classroom and really has everyone participating. Before this class I didn't care much for dancing and didn't want anything to do with it, but after being in his class really changed my perspective of dance.
ReplyDeleteHey I had Dance fundamentals last semester. I loved that class! It was definetly fun. I have a background in dance but TC made it an enjoyable class for even those with no experience. I'm sure you are working on creating a dance out of locomoter skills. That was my favorite, it's fun at the end when he puts music to it and lets to pick costumes.
ReplyDeleteI have heard great things about this teacher, but have yet to experience his greatness in the classroom. I have not heard one negative thing about him since my time at Slippery Rock. Hopefully when it is time for me to take Dance, he will be the teacher available. It is always reassuring when you hear students say great things about their professors. Oftentimes negativity is what sticks out in students minds when deciding what professor to take or not to take.
ReplyDeleteTC has always been my favorite teacher. Last year i had him for into to dance and now have him this semester for dance fundamentals. He is a great man and deserves to be treated with respect. The way he lives his life, enspires many of his students here at Slippery Rock. If you ever have the chance, you should take the oppurtunity TC as your teacher.
ReplyDelete